Sunday, February 27, 2011

having my say

There are alot of things I feel strongly about.  Everyone has an opinion on everything.  There is no such thing as not having an opinion.  One thing that I have a strong opinion about is abortion.  I think it is wrong.  It is the equivilent of murder.  There are always other options like adoption, or even keeping the baby, killing the baby shouldn't even be an option.  Once the baby is conceived, it has a heartbeat.  That makes killing it the same as murdering it.  I don't know who could even think to do it.  If the baby is a mistake, then that's your own fault.  Sometimes you just have to live with the consequences.  You don't even have to keep the baby.  There are so many other options that should come before abortion.  Most people that are pro-abortion, believe there are exceptions.  Saying abortion is okay, is like saying murder is okay.  It's not.

1 comment: